If you’re pressed for time in the mornings, you can whip up this quick smoothie to go. You really can’t taste the spinach – we promise!
Recipe: Very Berry Smoothie
Prep and cooking time: 5 mins
- 200g plain natural or Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp rolled oats
- 1 tbsp milled flaxseed (optional)
- 1 handful baby spinach leaves
- 1 small handful fresh or frozen fruit (e.g. stoned cherries, berries, kiwi, melon, pineapple)
- 100ml milk
- Place all ingredients in the order they are listed in a blender.
- Screw the lid on tight and blend until smooth.
OurPath Special Tip:
You can vary the fruits you use, but keep the amount to a small handful. Also if the smoothie is a bit thick, add in more milk and blend again.
A blender or food processor.